Safety Health and Environmental & Quality Policy
EAGLE FORMWORK AND SCAFFOLDING’S SHEQ Policy is built around providing customer value by delivering quality and innovative infrastructure solution across the full value chain. We aim at being the best Formwork and Scaffolding company in the Industry. The achievement of safety, health, environment & Quality best practise at all levels of the company must become a way of life for all of us and be part of our value system.
This extent management are committed to actively implement and promote an effective risk management programme to ensure risk to the health and safety of all its stakeholders and to the natural environment are minimized.
Key driver of our SHEQ philosophy will include:
- All our employees will comply with the SHEQ management system as a minimum, continuously identifying and assessing occupational, Quality and environmental hazards with a view to implementing measures to mitigate or control these elements.
- Establishing ongoing communication and training programmes to increase individual awareness level of safety, health, environmental and Quality issues, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Promoting responsible actions to exercise care in conserving the natural environment. Where unavoidable disturbances are made rehabilitation is undertaken to ecological standards specified by legislation as a minimum and upgrade skills of employee’s, reviewing work practices and improves on the job communication.
- Create awareness amongst employees, set realistic targets and goals. Maintain highest levels of Ethics, fairness and transparency with all our team comes in contact with.
- Ensuring that sub-contractors and service providers to our Group conform to laid down requirements set by the group and in line with the principles of the SHEQ management system.
- Providing adequate financial and physical resources to achieve SHEQ management objectives in an effective and productive manner. Develop and observe practices to achieve zero harm to our workman and environment.
- Review this policy every 6 months in line with our philosophy of continuous improvement.